The Better Blind Company offers
a comprehensive end-to-end service to its clients. Encompassed within
this service are four main steps. Here is a brief summary of each:
Consult – We discuss your requirements and recommend a product, model and features.
Survey – At this stage we visit your site and perform a survey. We will also offer you advice based on this survey and put together a proposal for you.
Install – Once all of the details are agreed, we shall install the product for you. Making your timeline requirements such as deadlines our top priority.
Maintain – If required, we can provide a cleaning and maintenance service on one-off service or a contract basis.
After initial consultation,
Better Blind Company carry out a site survey, which involves visiting
your site and taking measurements.. This survey should identified any
complications that weren’t documented in the consultation. We’ll
then submit our final quotation and if accepted we’ll liaise with
you or your site contact to offer an installation date that prioritises
your schedules, deadlines and how we can work effectively around other
trades, staff and tenants.
Below are the points that most
commonly form the basis of our survey:
- Schedule Visit – We shall work closely with you to arrange meetings and survey visits during times that are right for you.
- Visit and Survey – One of our team of dedicated surveyors will visit your site and take measurements.
- Product Options – Based on the survey, the surveyor will assist you with choice of product type, model, features and fabrics to best suit your project’s requirements
- Establish Schedule and Deadlines: Our surveyor will discuss your scheduling requirements.
- Health and Safety Review – All of our surveyors are CSCS card holders. We adhere to best practices in hygiene, health and safety to ensure a incident free survey. As part of the survey, data will be collected that will allow us to supply risk assessments and working method statements.
- Quotation: Once the survey has been completed, we will quickly submit a written quotation. We are well aware that most contract projects have strict budget constraints that must be considered. We have worked hard to ensure that our contract ranges are priced with keen project budgets in mind.
- Review of Quotation – Once you have had time to look over the proposal and offer your feedback, if required we shall review it together taking into account your feedback.
Once we have finished the survey, and you are happy, the next stage is the installation, to view more information follow the link
Request Further Information
or a Quotation: