The Better Blind Company offers
a comprehensive end-to-end service to its clients. Encompassed within
this service are four main steps. Here is a brief summary of each:
Consult We discuss your requirements and recommend a product, model and features.
Survey At this stage we visit your site and perform a survey. We will also offer you advice based on this survey and put together a proposal for you.
Install Once all of the details are agreed, we shall install the product for you. Making your timeline requirements such as deadlines our top priority.
Maintain If required, we can provide a cleaning and maintenance service on one-off service or a contract basis.
Once survey has been carried
out and our quotation has been accepted, installation will take place
according to your deadlines and schedules. Great care is taken to adhere
to strict hygiene, health and safety procedures at all times to ensure
a safe and incident free installation.
Our installation process generally
follows the process outlined below:
- Report to site contact On arrival, we will to report to the site contact agreed on scheduling of survey.
- Induction Where you or your client have an induction process, our staff will be aware that they have to take part in this process before we commencement of work.
- Installation Equipped with the correct personal protective equipment, risk assessments and working method statements, our team of installers will install your products.
- Signoff Once installed, sign off will be requested by our site contact.
- Site Tidy: Our installers will take away any empty packaging and waste leaving your site as they found it.
We pay particular attention
to the following factors when performing installation:
- Time Constraints: During the survey and quotation process, we will have ascertained your time constraints for completion of installation, this will allow us to ensure the installation goes smoothly and minimise disruption. Contracts sometimes require installation outside of normal working hours. An example of this is in educational buildings such as schools where it is often only possible to install outside of school hours or in holidays periods.
- Environment: The Better Blind Company prides on being as environmentally conscious as possible. So, on removing waste packaging from your site, we will also make sure it is disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Health and Safety: All of our installers are CSCS card holders which certifies their competence from a health and safety perspective. All our installers are equipped with the required Personal Protective Equipment. Our installers carry out the installation according to risk assessments and working method statements completed during the survey.
Once we have finished the installation.
The next stage is maintenance, to view more information follow
Request Further Information
or a Quotation: