The Better Blind Company offers
a comprehensive end-to-end service to its clients. Encompassed within
this service are four main steps. Here is a brief summary of each:
Consult – We discuss your requirements and recommend a product, model and features.
Survey – At this stage we visit your site and perform a survey. We will also offer you advice based on this survey and put together a proposal for you.
Install – Once all of the details are agreed, we shall install the product for you. Making your timeline requirements such as deadlines our top priority.
Maintain – If required, we can provide a cleaning and maintenance service on one-off service or a contract basis.
Our consultation process is
based around identifying the requirements of the client. Once these
have been identified, we work with the client to offer a solution that
closely matches their ‘wish list’.
Below are the points that most
commonly form the basis of our consultation.
- Building type – Assessment of the building type to understand special requirements or complications
- End user Wish list– The end user’s requirements are an important factor when formulating a client’s wish list in terms of product type, models and features. For example, in a hospital environment an anti-bacterial fabric may be needed, or in a nursery wipe clean blinds may be required.
- Budget or cost constraints – By analysing your wish list, and comparing it with your budget we can come up with the most cost effective solution that suits your needs.
- Suitable product types – Once we have fully evaluated the requirements and constraints, we will offer you a product type and model that will work for you.
- Propose fabrics and features – Referring back to our analysis we will propose the fabrics and fabric features that we think will work.
- Provide budget costing – We will provide you with a budget costing to look over.
- Energy efficiency payback – Using the “Shade Specifier” computer software, it is possible to estimate how much you will save annually in terms of cooling and heating and therefore how long until the blinds chosen pay for themselves.
Once we have finished the consultation, and you are happy, the next stage is the survey, to view more information follow the link.
Request Further Information
or a Quotation: